I found this in an issue of Family Fun and it sounds delicious! I love the quick preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb linguine
- 3 tablespoons salt (for the pasta water)
- 1 1/3 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, drained and flaked (such as Chicken of the Sea Smoked Pacific Salmon)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, (tender, but with a bite). Drain
- 2While pasta is cooking, bring cream and minced onion to a boil in a medium sized saucepan. DO NOT OVERCOOK! Cream will curdle, so stir frequently.
- 3Stir in asparagus and salmon until heated through.
- 4Turn off heat and add 1/2 cup of cheese, salt and cayenne pepper.
- 5Toss sauce with pasta and top with remaining cheese. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Creamy Salmon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.5
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 4103.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 24.4 g