- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine in Dutch oven according to package instruction. Drain and return to Dutch oven; set aside.
- Drain clams, reserving liquid, set clams aside.
- Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in medium saucepan until tender.
- Add clam liquid, and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in clams, parsley, pepper, and cheese. Heat thoroughly.
- Add clam mixture to linguine, tossing well.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately.