Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Perfect for a quick, romantic summer meal for two.
- 8 ounces dried linguine
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large red chile, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 6 ounces white crab meat
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the linguine into a pan of boiling, salted water.
- Heat the chili oil in a small pan, add the garlic, chili, parsley and crab meat and cook gently for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Drain the pasta and stir through the chili crab sauce. Serve immediately.