Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A local TV station recently had a favorite recipe contest among the morning news anchors. This was the winning recipe and it is delicious. You may also like to sautee a few fresh mushrooms and add it to the recipe.
- 3⁄4 lb linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green olives
- 3⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 ounces jars capers, drained
- 2 7⁄8 ounces jarsdrained julienne sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- Cook linguine per directions.
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan.
- Add garlic and sautee for about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken until just cooked through (about 5 minutes).
- Add rest of ingredients until heated through-- about 2 minutes more.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Top on linguine and enjoy!