Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on a bag of cherry tomatoes (DQ produce), thought it looked interesting and decided to get it somewhere I could find it easily.
- 226.79-340.19 g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch basil
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml shallot, finely chopped
- 28.34 g olive oil
- 56.69 g pancetta, cooked and chopped
- 56.69 g parmesan cheese, shredded
- 56.69 g vodka
- 354.88 ml heavy cream
- 28.34 g butter
- 14.79 ml tomato paste
- 453.59 g linguine
- In a large pan, sweat bacon, shallots and garlic. Lightly cook, but do not brown. Deglaze with vodka.
- Add cherry tomatoes, heavy cream and tomato paste. Reduce to a sauce-like consistency. Add butter and torn basil.
- Cook linguine in boiling water until al dente, about 5-7 minutes, then strain.
- Add linguine to the sauce pot and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parmesan.