Found on a bag of cherry tomatoes (DQ produce), thought it looked interesting and decided to get it somewhere I could find it easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan, sweat bacon, shallots and garlic. Lightly cook, but do not brown. Deglaze with vodka.
- 2Add cherry tomatoes, heavy cream and tomato paste. Reduce to a sauce-like consistency. Add butter and torn basil.
- 3Cook linguine in boiling water until al dente, about 5-7 minutes, then strain.
- 4Add linguine to the sauce pot and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Garnish with parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Cherry Tomatoes & Pancetta Cream
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.0
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.0 mg
- Sodium 229.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: