Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mouth is just watering thinking about this recipe. Another recipe that takes about 30 minutes. TIP: Capers and olives are often packed in brine, which can make a dish very salty. If you are watching your salt intake, rinse them before cooking.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (6 3/4 ounce) jar Spanish olives, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) jar capers, drained and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 (1 lb) box linguine
- Heat the olive oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce, olives, capers, parsley, and lemon zest.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to the package instructions.
- Drain and add the linguine to the sauce, tossing the coat.
- Transfer to a large serving dish and serve family-style.