1/2 Photos of Linguine With Butter, Lemon and Garlic
Miss Annie's Note:
A humble, simple dish with wonderful flavors. Serve with green or spinach salad and the ever present garlic bread, ahhhh!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine until al dente, or slightly firm to the bite.
- 2Drain, and mix with a Tbsp.
- 3or two of olive oil; set aside.
- 4Heat butter in a skillet and add lemon juice and salt.
- 5Add garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- 6Add to hot linguine and mix.
- 7Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Butter, Lemon and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 67.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.0 g