Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A humble, simple dish with wonderful flavors. Serve with green or spinach salad and the ever present garlic bread, ahhhh!
- 1 lb linguine
- olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 teaspoons lemon juice, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook linguine until al dente, or slightly firm to the bite.
- Drain, and mix with a Tbsp.
- or two of olive oil; set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet and add lemon juice and salt.
- Add garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Add to hot linguine and mix.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan if desired.
Best pasta I ever made! Lightly flavorful and an excellent side dish!
Simple and tasty. Omitted the garlic and parmesan. A last little squeeze of lemon juice over the top after dishing out on plate. Will be making again. Served with recipe #14329
This was an easy and tasty way to make pasta. After tasting it I did add some parsley flakes and some garlic powder to kick it up just a notch. Will make this again.