- 1 lb linguine
- olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 teaspoons lemon juice, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine until al dente, or slightly firm to the bite.
- Drain, and mix with a Tbsp.
- or two of olive oil; set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet and add lemon juice and salt.
- Add garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Add to hot linguine and mix.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan if desired.