Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A humble, simple dish with wonderful flavors. Serve with green or spinach salad and the ever present garlic bread, ahhhh!
- 1 lb linguine
- olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 teaspoons lemon juice, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook linguine until al dente, or slightly firm to the bite.
- Drain, and mix with a Tbsp.
- or two of olive oil; set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet and add lemon juice and salt.
- Add garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Add to hot linguine and mix.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan if desired.
Best pasta I ever made! Lightly flavorful and an excellent side dish!
Simple and tasty. Omitted the garlic and parmesan. A last little squeeze of lemon juice over the top after dishing out on plate. Will be making again. Served with Chicken with Roasted Red Peppers
This was an easy and tasty way to make pasta. After tasting it I did add some parsley flakes and some garlic powder to kick it up just a notch. Will make this again.