1/2 Photos of Linguine With Broccoli and Bay Scallops
pattikay in L.A.'s Note:
An attractive and yummy combination from the Frog Commissary Cookbook. Though I've never tried it, this would probably work with shrimp as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel broccoli stems and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 2Blanch broccoli in boiling salted water, drain and refresh under cold water, drain and set aside.
- 3Cook linguine til al dente in a large pot of boiling water. Drain well and toss with 1/4 cup butter.
- 4Heat remaining 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet.
- 5Add garlic and saute till softened.
- 6Add scallops, salt and pepper.
- 7Saute 3 minutes or till scallops are opaque.
- 8Add broccoli and heat 1 minute.
- 9Add pasta and heat through.
- 10Add cheese and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Broccoli and Bay Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.8
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 1287.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 35.5 g