Linguine With Asparagus and Asiago
- Place 3 qts. of water in Dutch oven. Cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Drop asparagus into boiling water. Boil 1-2 mins., or until crisp-tender. Remove with slotted spoon. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Add linguine to boiling water. Cook according to package directions, until al dente. Drain.
- Combine linguine and butter in lg. bowl. Toss gently until butter is melted.
- Add asparagus, cheese, sour cream, and olives. Toss gently until linguine is coated, and cheese is melted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.