My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces fresh linguine
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and quartered
- 3/4 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth or 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedge
- 1In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water to a boil.
- 2Add linguine and stir occasionally until barely tender to bite, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir onions and rosemary in oil until onions are limp, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4Add artichoke hearts, broth, wine, cream, and lemon peel; stir until boiling, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5Drain pasta and return to pan. Add artichoke sauce, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Lift with two spoons to mix. (If pasta has cooled, stir over medium heat until hot.)
- 7Pour into a wide serving bowl or distribute among plates. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over pasta.
- 8Variation: Substitute sliced red and yellow bell peppers for the artichoke hearts, or mushrooms for the artichokes and sherry for the white wine.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Artichokes and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.5
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.8 mg
- Sodium 398.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 20.9 g