Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good vegetarian main dish or side Easy and quick to make Add black olives and parsley for extra flavour
- 8 ounces spinach linguine
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- In a large saucepan over high heat, cook pasta. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients. When pasta is al dente, drain and immediately toss with walnut and artichoke mixture.
Yum! I took your suggestion of adding olives and parsley and turned them into sun dried tomatoes and basil instead! I didn't use extra oil, since the marinated artichoke hearts contributed quite a bit already. Delicious and quick!