Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Olive Garden's Linguine with Anchovies and Mussels
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup anchovy packed in oil, drained
- 2 lbs mussels, in-shell (rinsed and cleaned)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- HEAT olive oil in large skillet over low heat. Add garlic and anchovies. Stir and saute until garlic turns light golden brown and anchovies turn to paste. Add mussels and white wine. Increase heat to medium. Cover and simmer until mussels open, stirring frequently.
- COOK linguine according to package directions and drain. Mix pasta into skillet with sauce.
- TRANSFER to large serving platter. Garnish with toasted pine nuts and parsley. Serve immediately.