Linguine & Vegetables in Wine Sauce
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- In 10-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat (1 to 2 minutes); add onion and garlic. Continue cooking, stirring until onion is tender.
- Add squash, tomato, asparagus and red pepper. Continue cooking until vegetables are crisp and tender (10 minutes).
- Stir in wine, dill, salt and pepper. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until heated through (4 to 5 minutes).
- Serve over linguine; Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.