Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great summer meal.
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 medium summer squash, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/8-inch
- 1 medium tomatoes, cubed 1/2-inch
- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- In 10-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat (1 to 2 minutes); add onion and garlic. Continue cooking, stirring until onion is tender.
- Add squash, tomato, asparagus and red pepper. Continue cooking until vegetables are crisp and tender (10 minutes).
- Stir in wine, dill, salt and pepper. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until heated through (4 to 5 minutes).
- Serve over linguine; Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.