I adopted this this interesting pasta salad recipe from the Recipezaar account and only slightly changed it. Cooking time is time to cook the linguine. Preparation time does not include refrigeration time. Enjoy this colorful salad!
- Break linguine lengthwise into thirds and cook according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, onions, sugar, Italian seasoning, and salt, mix well.
- Add HOT linguine; toss.
- Flake tuna with a fork, then stir tuna and thawed peas into the linguine mixture. Gently toss in chopped tomatoes.
- Cover; chill several hours or overnight to blend flavors. Serve cold.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.