Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From TOH Simple & Delicious July/Aug 2009.
- 226.79 g linguine, uncooked
- 170.09 g packageready to use grilled italian chicken strips
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml frozen corn, thawed
- 99.22 g jarprepared pesto sauce
- 59.14 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Add the chicken, cheese, corn, pesto, bread crumbs, red pepper flakes and pepper. Toss to coat.
This dish was easy to make, My husband loved it,( he is Italian) and loves anything pasta. Although he is not crazy about pesto sauce, this dish he loved as well as I.