Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 14.79 ml oil
- 4.92 ml garlic, minced
- 59.14 ml onion (small dice)
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped
- 0.25 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 prawns
- 56.69 g squid rings (or Sword Fish)
- 42.52 g cod
- 5 mussels, cooked, shell on
- 14.17 g baby clams
- 14.17 g baby shrimp
- 1.23 ml oregano (whole)
- 1.23 ml sweet basil (whole)
- 0.59 ml thyme (whole)
- 14.79 ml parsley, chopped
- 56.69 g white wine
- 56.69 g heavy cream or 56.69 g tomato sauce
- salt & pepper
- 113.39 g linguine, Cooked
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic, chillies and onions, saute until softened, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the prawns, mussels and squid, saute 2 minutes and then add remaining seafood.
- Saute 1 minute and add herbs and wine.
- Bring wine to rolling simmer and add cream or tomato sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, heat to a simmer, add parsley and desired amount of Hot cooked linguine.
- Toss to coat pasta well. Serve immediately.
the recipe for the sauce was excellent, though i used different types of shellfish. on the whole, i think that you can use other types of shellfish that is the most available to you.
Made this for a dinner date and we were both thoroughly impressed! I might've went overboard with the pepper flakes, but other than that it was delicious. Want to try to substitute the heavy cream for tomato sauce.
I made this for my family. We loved it. I used Baby clams, Large Shrimp, and Mussels. I didn't feel to add the Sword Fish,Cod, or Squid rings. Some of these ingredients are not available all the time.I used a little more Garlic. Instead of Prawns and Baby Shrimp, I just used large Shrimp. I also used some crushed tomatoes as well as Heavy Cream. Next time I will add the Cod or Sword Fish if its available. Great dish! Thanks Hellen Peagram.