1/2 Photos of Linguine Montecatini
Pasta is one of my favorite staples, and this recipe has a great fresh taste. Pair this dish with your favorite grilled chicken recipe for a simple low-fat meal. The drying of the tomatoes helps to intensify the flavor by removing some of the water. Kick up the heat a little and add some crushed red-pepper flakes. From Prevention's Eat Up, Slim Down
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- 2Place tomatoes cut side up, on a rack in a large baking dish and bake 20 minutes, or until slightly dry. Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- 3Warm oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, spinach, and tomatoes and cook until spinach is wilted.
- 4Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain, add to the skillet and toss well.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine Montecatini
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 9.7 g