Recipe by Hey Jude
I came up with this last night when I needed a quick side dish for our pork chop dinner. It's incredibly fast to prepare and very tasty, the kids loved it! Next time, I think I'll add some diced, grilled chicken and make it a meal in one!
Top Review by ellie_
Very good for a simple meal for a busy stressful day - it is also a great way to use up leftovers at the end of the week as this recipe is very adaptable for leftovers. We added some leftover barbecue pork to the recipe and it was very good, although I think leftover chicken may be a better choice next time. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 lb zucchini, coarsely shredded (1 medium to large)
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine in rapidly boiling water until tender, drain and return to pan to keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, heat butter in a saucepan over low heat until butter is foaming; add garlic and cook for 1 minute; add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- Add zucchini sauce to pasta; add parmesan cheese and toss well.