Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is Day 6: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. This is really simple to make, just be careful not to overcook the seafood, as it will become tough and leathery. Also, don't overcook the pasta - it is better for your digestive system if it still has a little bit of bite left in it.
- 150 g linguine
- 400 g mixed seafood (marinara mix)
- 1 small brown onion, chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 fresh small red Thai chile, chopped finely
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, coarsley chopped
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook marinara mix in heated large frying pan, stirring, for 2 minutes; remove from pan and drain.
- Add onion , garlic and chilli to same heated pan; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until onion softens. Add undrained tomatoes; cook, 5 minutes. Return seafood (marinara mix) to pan; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes. Stir in parsley.
- Serve pasta with marinara sauce.