Olive Garden's Linguine in Saffron Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb linguine, cooked according to package directions
- 1PLACE chicken broth in a saucepot and bring to a simmer.
- 2CHOP saffron carefully and add it to broth along with the tarragon. Let broth reduce to 1/3 quart. Add cream and reduce sauce to desired consistency. Strain the sauce and add butter a little at a time.
- 3HOLD sauce until ready to serve. Add drained pasta to sauce and stir to thorougly coat.
- 4TRANSFER to large platter and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine in Saffron Sauce (Olive Garden)
Serving Size: 1 (815 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 932.0
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 142.5 mg
- Sodium 1899.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 28.8 g