Nice twist on frittatas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 lb asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/4 cups egg substitute or 5 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Heat 1 tbs oil in large skillet. Add carrots, onion and garlic and cook 5 minute or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- 2Add asparagus, bell pepper,tomato, basil, marjoram and oregano. Cook 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- 3Add veggies to linguine and toss.
- 4Beat egg substitute (or eggs) until frothy. Stir in cheese, salt, and black pepper. Pour over linguine and toss.
- 5Heat remaining 2 tbs oil until hot.
- 6Add linguine mixture spreading evenly.
- 7Reduce heat to low.
- 8Cook 5 minute or until brown on bottom.
- 9Place large, rimless plate over skillet and invert frittata onto plate.
- 10Slide frittata back into skillet and cook other side 5 minutes or until browned on bottom and eggs are set.
- 11Slide onto plate and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 279.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g