1/1 Photo of Linguine Della Mare
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Fancy name for crabmeat and pasta. This dish kinda put me in mind of the Red Lobster crab alfredo, but still a bit different. None the less, delicious and easy. I ALWAYS have a can of lump crabmeat in the pantry and this dish is just wonderful for using it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g linguine
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml flour
- 226.79 g bottle clam juice (1 cup)
- 236.59 ml half-and-half cream
- 170.09 g can lump crabmeat (pick out any foreign objects!)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 22.18 ml lemon juice
- 1Cool the pasta as directed on the box.
- 2Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 3Add the onion and cook, stirring often until softened, for about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in the flour and cook for about 1 minute.
- 5Whisk in the clam juice and cream; bring to a boil, whisking continuously.
- 6Drain pasta and return to the pot. Stir in the crab, cream sauce, parsley, and cheese. Toss to combine all the ingredients. Squeeze in lemon juice and stir again.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine Della Mare
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.5
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 630.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g