Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Linguine with Clams and Arugula
Make and share this Linguine Con Vongole E Arugula recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; saute until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add clams, 1/2 cup tomatoes and wine; bring to boil. Cover; cook until clams open, about 8 minutes.
- Using tongs, transfer clams to bowl; discard any that do not open. Cover clams with foil.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water until 'al dente'.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet.
- Add arugula and 1/2 cup tomatoes; toss over high heat until pasta is coated, 2 minutes.
- Place pasta in large bowl. Top with clams. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil.