Linguine with Clams and Arugula
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; saute until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add clams, 1/2 cup tomatoes and wine; bring to boil. Cover; cook until clams open, about 8 minutes.
- 3Using tongs, transfer clams to bowl; discard any that do not open. Cover clams with foil.
- 4Meanwhile, cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water until 'al dente'.
- 5Drain pasta. Add to skillet.
- 6Add arugula and 1/2 cup tomatoes; toss over high heat until pasta is coated, 2 minutes.
- 7Place pasta in large bowl. Top with clams. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine Con Vongole E Arugula
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.5
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 30.5 g