Comfort food. This Carbonara is simple to make and tastes great - even better the next day. It's not traditional in the sense that there are no peas or eggs (kind of a big deal), but Carbonara is what we call it around here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the chicken breasts in Italian dressing.
- 2Chop bacon into 1/4" pieces and fry over medium-high heat in a large saucepan until well done. Drain off the bacon fat.
- 3In the meantime, cook the noodles and broil or barbecue the chicken. Dice the chicken in to bite-sized pieces.
- 4Into the hot bacon, add the diced tomatoes, then the red pepper flakes, chicken and any chicken drippings. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until slightly reduced.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in the evaporated milk and thick cream.
- 6Serve over linguine noodles with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 928.0
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 140.7 mg
- Sodium 1220.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 35.9 g