This is a great summer dish! You can add thin slivers of smoked salmon or steamed shrimp if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup 10% cream
- 1/3 cup warm water, with
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 3 ounces crumbled gorgonzola
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 portabella mushroom, quartered and sliced into very thin wedges
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions-you want it al dente.
- 2Drain and add olive oil-toss to coat.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a medium skillet over medium heat warm the cream and vegetable broth until it begins to simmer.
- 5Add the Gorgonzola and stir until the cheese has dissolved, around 2-3 minutes.
- 6Reduce heat to medium low and add the tomato slices, broccoli florets and mushroom slices.
- 7Cook until the broccoli is just fork tender, around 4 minutes.
- 8Add the linguini and return heat to medium.
- 9Toss and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 10Pour onto a serving platter, sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine Barolo
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 984.7
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 734.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable bouillon cubes