Recipe by Dib's
This is a great summer dish! You can add thin slivers of smoked salmon or steamed shrimp if you wish.
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup 10% cream
- 1⁄3 cup warm water, with
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 3 ounces crumbled gorgonzola
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 portabella mushroom, quartered and sliced into very thin wedges
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions-you want it al dente.
- Drain and add olive oil-toss to coat.
- Set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat warm the cream and vegetable broth until it begins to simmer.
- Add the Gorgonzola and stir until the cheese has dissolved, around 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the tomato slices, broccoli florets and mushroom slices.
- Cook until the broccoli is just fork tender, around 4 minutes.
- Add the linguini and return heat to medium.
- Toss and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour onto a serving platter, sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts and serve.