Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Light Cheesy Pasta with Broccoli and Cauliflower ! Yumm
- 1 lb linguine (cooked)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup romano cheese or 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bunch broccoli
- Add Cauliflower and Broccoli to large pot of salted boiling water and cook till tender (about 10 minutes)
- Remove vegetables and drain well. Cook Linguine and drain well.
- Mix together Ricotta and Romano or Parmesan cheese together and add to hot linguine. Set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil and add garlic. Saute slowly until garlic is light brown.
- Add salt and crushed red pepper and stir in cooked vegetables and saute for 15 minutes.
- Add vegetable to pasta and toss well.
- Pasta can be served warm or cold.