Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
The chef at my local supermarket had made this and was handing out samples and recipe cards. They had pork tenderloins on sale and were trying to entice you to buy one. The small sample I received was very very good. I haven't made it at home yet but it is on my list of "things to cook".
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups pork tenderloin, cut in thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green onion, thinly sliced with tops
- 1 1⁄2 cups red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 large carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In Dutch oven or large skillet, heat oil. Add all ingredients, except pork and linguine. Stir-fry until tender.
- Add meat and stir-fry until cooked.
- Add hot linguine. Toss to mix. Serve immediately.