Recipe by diner524
You can make this recipe with leftover noodles or freshly cooked. You can add broiled or grilled shrimp, scallops or chicken. I cut this out of a magazine, but can't tell which one it was from.
Top Review by Boomette
I got 3 small servings which was perfect because we ate garlic bread with it. I used dried parsley instead of fresh. That's the only thing I changed. So easy to do. I had cooked spaghetti of yesterday that I plunged in boiling water for just a few minutes. So that was really quick to do. Thanks Diner :) Made for Holiday tag game
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced (add to more to your liking)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced & divided
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups linguine, cooked
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Stir in the cream and 1 teaspoon parsley. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cream mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in parmesan cheese until melted. Toss with linguine; sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining parsley.