Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
Posted by Loretta Holiday in Another Taste of Palm Springs, recipe courtesy of Enrico Caruso, Jr.
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 teaspoons butter, unsalted, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, snipped
- 1⁄2 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In each of 4 bowls,combine 2 tablespoons of ricotta, butter and Parmesan, 1 tablespoons chives, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Boil, in salted water, linguine to al dente with oil.
- Drain; divide among the bowls.
- Toss and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.