My Private Note
- 1Pour off liquid on lingonberries.
- 2Pick over berries carefully.
- 3Place lingonberries in saucepan.
- 4Add water.
- 5Cover saucepan tightly and bring to boiling point. Cook slowly 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat. Add sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved and sauce is cold.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lingonberry Sauce (Lingonsylt)
Serving Size: 1 (1835 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1316.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 340.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 339.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: