Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 liter diluted sweetened berry juice
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 liter fresh, frozen lingonberries or 1⁄4-1⁄3 liter fresh, frozen lingonberry
- Place the berries in a serving dish.
- Put the cornflour and cold juice into a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the thickened juice over the berries.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on top.
- Serve with milk.
- Bilberries and strawberries or redcurrants and raspberries can also be used.