Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Courtesy of Bluefin Bay. Posted for ZWT3 Scandinavian.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg
- 1 cup softened butter
- 10 ounces lingonberry preserves (filling)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x9 baking pan or line with parchment.
- Combine all ingredients together, except for lingonberry preserves. Mix on low speed until crumbly. Set aside one cup of crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Spread the preserves evenly. Crumble rest of mixture over the preserves.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool and cut into desired servings.
Cookie this is a cookebar from heaven! I adore lingonberries and this is a lovely use of those delightful berries in this wonderful tasting dessert!! Served with some ice cream on top still warm from the oven. Made for ZWT6
So easy and delicious! Made them with gluten free flour (1/2 cup coconut flour, 1/2 cup white rice flour, 1/2 cup sweet rice flour, 1/2 cup sorghum flour) and ghee, and it worked like a dream. So tasty - thanks for posting cookiedog! Made for ZWT6 Scandinavia for the Unrulies Under The Influence.
Delicious. I really liked the flavour of the lingonberry filling. A fast and easy square that the whole family enjoyed. Thanks.