Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Although this is hamburger type food, typically it wouldn't be served in a bun, but with mashed potatoes.
- Chop onion finely and grate beetroots. Fry in butter until soft. Add vinegar and honey and cool down.
- In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs and sparkling water. Mix and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Add spices, cooled down onion-beet mixture, egg and the ground beef. Mix thoroughly.
- Make into patties and fry until done.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
This made for a pretty good meal, though a little messy to make because of the beets. I liked the flavor, though.