1/2 Photos of Lindsey's Luscious Lemony Lamb for Your Crock Pot
6 hrs 10 mins
Meltingly tender lamb on a bed of onions, potatoes and garlic with preserved lemons and greek seasoning. Not a pretty dish but really wonderful to come home to on a wet cold day, the smell is just divine. A crisp green salad, or greek, a big glass of red wine, cozy slippers - nothing else needed!! Please use floury potatoes not waxy and feel free to use more lemon or less depending on your taste but it will mellow and blend I promise!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the lamb in the sunflower oil in a fry pan.
- 2Meanwhile place potatoes, onions, garlic and chopped preserved lemon in crockpot.
- 3Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper and fresh lemon juice.
- 4Place browned lamb on top of potatoes and season with greek seasoning.
- 5Cook on high for 2 hours and low for 4 or until lamb is falling off bone, all crockpots seem different. No need to add liquid as the meat juices will be sufficient.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lindsey's Luscious Lemony Lamb for Your Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 300.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leg of lamb