1/1 Photo of Lindsey's Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Creamy and dreamy is how my friend Marilyn describes this recipe. A sun-shiney lemon cake that is cool and refreshing. Lemon lovers, this one's for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 9x13 cake pan and set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat together on low the 1st 6 ingredients. When combined increase speed to medium and mix for an additional 4 minutes.
- 4Pour into greased 9x13 cake pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 35- 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool cake completely.
- 7Spread lemon pie filling evenly over cooled cake.
- 8In a large bowl mix together instant lemon pudding mix and milk until thickened.
- 9Fold cool whip into pudding mixture.
- 10Spread evenly over lemon pie filling.
- 11Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 13Note: I baked the cake in 2-9 inch rounds for about 27 minutes vs a 9x13 :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lindsey's Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.4
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 554.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pie filling