Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
One day I was looking for something different to go with my liver and onions I was making. This is what I came up with, and we really love it! Try it, and see for yourself.
- 2 zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick (8 inches long)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, in juice
- 1 large onion, cut in half, and then sliced
- 1 large green pepper, seeded, sliced into slices, and then each slice in half
- Tabasco sauce, to your taste or 3 -5 dashes red hot peppers
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put zucchini in a med. sized pot, and add the can of chopped tomatoes and juice.
- Add onion, and green pepper, along with a couple of shakes of tabasco sauce, or a couple of shakes of red hot peppers, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook for about 15 minutes. Make sure you don't cook too long, or veggies get mushy. They should have a little crunch to them.