Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Delicious bars to make anytime, but especially wonderful to bake for your cookie trays for Christmas!
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) boxnilla vanilla wafers, very finely crushed (3 1/4 cup crumbs)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In large bowl cream butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- At low speed beat in eggs, one at a time, alternately with crumbs.
- With rubber spatula, fold in coconut and nuts.
- Turn into a well greased 9x9x2" cake pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.