Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is the one I always serve at parties and during the holidays. There is never any left! Serve in a Sour Dough OR Pumpernickel bread bowl with bread pieces, or with your favorite chips (ruffled work best) bagel or pita chips or scoops. Betcha can't eat just one!
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill weed, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- Add all ingredients together.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for flavors to meld.
Great dip! I love that it takes less than 5 minutes to put this together. It really does get better the longer it chills. I thought this was perfect for raw veggies and tortilla chips. I used reduced fat versions of the sour cream and mayonnaise, but was still reamy and delicious. Thanx for sharing your easy dip recipe!