Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this recipe a few Thanksgivings ago, and it is just plain DELISH! Try it on your family for another appetizer to munch on before, during and after Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner!
- 8 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch pieces washed and dried well (very important)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet dry vegetable soup mix, I used Knorr's
- Wash, and cut the celery. Dry celery stalks with a paper towel (IMPORTANT).
- Cut into 3" pieces, and set aside.
- Put cream cheeses into a glass bowl. Put in microwave for 45 secs., until soft.
- Add milk and cream together. Start with 1 T. and add more, if needed to make a creamy texture.
- Add Vegetable Soup dip mix, and mix well.
- Stuff celery with cream cheese mixture.
- Put in a plastic container or on a serving plate, wrap, and put in refrigerator for at least 1 hours.
I had some celery and cream cheese to use up so this recipe worked perfectly. Dinner was running late so I made this to munch on before dinner. I followed the recipe as written only using one tablespoon of milk. We all enjoyed this.
Very good! This makes a great little snack. I love the flavor that the soup mix brings to these. Thanks for sharing!
Linda, we loved it! I only used half of the dry soup mix so it wouldn't be too salty for us and I added extra milk so I could get it through a pastry tip. I topped them with pine nuts. Beautiful and delicious! Thank you Linda