Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
Linda's Tuna Burritos
- tuna, drained
- black olives, 1 can, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- salad dressing (enough to hold it together)
- 8 large flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- Mix together tuna, olives, onions, cheddar cheese, and salad dressing.
- Soften tortillas in microwave oven on medium for 30 seconds.
- Place 1/2 cup tuna mixture on each burrito.
- Serve seam side down with shredded lettuce and chopped tomato.
Easy and simple meal in a minute. I left out the olives as I am not that fond of them. But I did add tabasco and garlic. Neat recipe.