Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
My friend Linda served this to me last summer and I couldn't get enough. This is a fabulous dish and a great way to use some of the many tomatoes we grow in the summertime (which is right around the corner).
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- salt & pepper
- In a shallow baking dish arrange the sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mayonnaise over the tomatoes.
- Top with green onions.
- Cover with the two cheeses.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.