Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I made this last night for dinner and thought I would share it with you... One of my own recipes that I created years ago... It's DELISH!
Top Review by Amanda's Pantry!
Nothing tastes better than fresh tomatoes and crispy pickling cucumbers in this mix! Make sure you marinate them for a few hours so the flavors really fuse together. Awesome salad and something different for all to enjoy! Thank you!
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into thick chunks, about 1x1-inch
- 2 large cucumbers, cut into 4 's and then sliced into thick chunks, about 1-inch long
- italian seasoning, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up tomatoes and cucumbers, and put in a med. sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add Italian seasoning, oil, and vinegars.
- Mix in the liquid with the vegetables. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Let marinate for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Mix every once in awhile while marinating.