Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this last night for dinner and thought I would share it with you... One of my own recipes that I created years ago... It's DELISH!
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into thick chunks, about 1x1-inch
- 2 large cucumbers, cut into 4 's and then sliced into thick chunks, about 1-inch long
- italian seasoning, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut up tomatoes and cucumbers, and put in a med. sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add Italian seasoning, oil, and vinegars.
- Mix in the liquid with the vegetables. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Let marinate for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Mix every once in awhile while marinating.
Nothing tastes better than fresh tomatoes and crispy pickling cucumbers in this mix! Make sure you marinate them for a few hours so the flavors really fuse together. Awesome salad and something different for all to enjoy! Thank you!
This was very tasty and easy to prepare. Made for 1,2,3 HIT wonders
Yum, very nice with the balsamic and red wine vinegar! Delicious as a nice light lunch. Thanks Linda! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.