1/5 Photos of Linda's Tomato and Cucumber Mix
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I made this last night for dinner and thought I would share it with you... One of my own recipes that I created years ago... It's DELISH!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up tomatoes and cucumbers, and put in a med. sized bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, add Italian seasoning, oil, and vinegars.
- 3Mix in the liquid with the vegetables. Mix well.
- 4Add salt and pepper.
- 5Let marinate for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- 6Mix every once in awhile while marinating.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Tomato and Cucumber Mix
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.5
- Calories from Fat 492
- Total Fat 54.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g