1/2 Photos of Linda's Thai Sweet Chili Sauce for Dipping (Egg Rolls, Sushi)
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I created this recipe to make Thai Chicken Wings this weekend, and it was great! Use this sauce in any of your Thai recipes asking for Sweet Chili Sauce. This recipe is medium hot, so use the chilis according to your taste! I also use it on my sushi, egg rolls, and spring rolls, and it is incredible!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small pan add the first 6 ingredients together, over low heat.
- 2Stir constantly until mixture thickens to a syrupy consistency, about 5 minutes once it starts to simmer. It reduces quite a bit.
- 3Mix well, and let sit until hot.
- 4Mix the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl and add to the sauce. Mix well. Let cook until it starts to thicken, then remove from heat.
- 5Let cool, and use in any of your Thai recipes asking for Sweet Chili Sauce.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Thai Sweet Chili Sauce for Dipping (Egg Rolls, Sushi)
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2328.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: