Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is my FAVORITE recipe for tacos!
Make and share this Linda's Tacos Ole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb 80% lean ground beef, at least 80% lean
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced, and chopped fine
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package taco shells
- 1⁄4 head lettuce, chopped fine
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jarpace salsa, I like med. hot
- Fry beef, until cooked through. Drain any fat.
- Add taco seasoning pkt., and Rotel tomatoes. Mix well.
- Add the jalapeno peppers.
- Let cook for a few mins., until some of the liquid from the tomatoes vaporates.
- Add 1/2 the pkg. of cheese, and mix well. Let cook until cheese is completely melted.
- Spoon into taco shells, and top with the rest of the cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and salsa.
A nice change from the same old tacos I am always making. One recipe we will have again!
Muy Bueno! I made these as directed and we really enjoyed them. Simple and tasty. Thanks Linda. Made for My3Chefs.