1/10 Photos of Linda's Taco Scoop Appetizers
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I made these yesterday for my Holiday Appetizer Party with my cooking and recipes group and they were really good! The amount is approximate, depending on how much you fill the scoops. I had some scoops left over when I got done making mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a lg. skillet over med-high heat fry hamburger until almost done, chopping to break up the meat into small pieces.
- 2When meat is done, drain grease.
- 3Add half the pack of taco seasoning and water. Continue cooking until water is evaporated.
- 4Add salsa, and mix well.
- 5Add half the bag of Mexican blend cheese. Mix well until cheese melts. Set aside.
- 6When ready to make scoops, fill each one with a little meat mixture.
- 7Preheat oven to 350.
- 8Mix sour cream and the rest of the pack of taco seasoning. Set aside.
- 9Top scoops with additional cheese.
- 10Put on a lg. baking sheet, and bake in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 11Put on serving platter, and dollop with a little sour cream mix.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Taco Scoop Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (1526 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 82.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: