Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I love stuffed pork chops, and this is a great recipe for those nights you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen... This recipe is easy to make, and has GREAT TASTE! One you don't want to MISS!
Top Review by *Nataly*
Mine came out delicious and not mushy gushy as posted by someone else. There are good cooks and then those that think they know what they are doing! If you follow the recipe they will be just like in the picture! Loved them served up with mashed potatoes, garlic string beans and chunky cinnamon applesauce on the side.
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix, prepared as directed on pkg., then cooled to room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, low-fat is fine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, low sodium is fine
- 2 pinches sage
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pork chops in a 9x13" baking pan.
- Make stuffing as directed on pkg. Cool to room temperature.
- Add sour cream and soup. Mix well.
- Add sage and salt and pepper, and mix again.
- Put stuffing on top of pork chops, or slice pork chops horizontally, and put stuffing in the middle of each one, and put in oven.
- Cook at 350, for 1 hr., or until no longer pink in the middle.